Either; -- used with other or or for its correlative (as either . . . or are now used).
- Being the remaining one of two or more: the other ear.
- Being the remaining ones of several: His other books are still in storage.
- Different from that or those implied or specified: Any other person would tell the truth.
- Of a different character or quality: "a strange, other dimension . . . where his powers seemed to fail” ( Lance Morrow).
- Of a different time or era either future or past: other centuries; other generations.
- Additional; extra: I have no other shoes.
- Opposite or contrary; reverse: the other side.
- Alternate; second: every other day.
- Of the recent past: just the other day.
- The remaining one of two or more: One took a taxi, and the other walked home.
- The remaining ones of several: After her departure the others resumed the discussion.
- A different person or thing: one hurricane after the other.
- An additional person or thing: How many others will come later?
- A different or an additional person or thing: We'll get someone or other to replace him.
- People aside from oneself: "the eyes of others our prisons; their thoughts our cages” ( Virginia Woolf).
- In another way; otherwise; differently: The car performed other than perfectly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപരമായ - Aparamaaya | Aparamaya ;അപരന് - Aparan ;മറ്റുള്ളവര് - Mattullavar ;ശേഷമുള്ള - Sheshamulla ;ഇതര - Ithara ;അതിരിക്തനായ - Athirikthanaaya | Athirikthanaya ;