I or me in person; -- used for emphasis, my own self or person; as I myself will do it; I have done it myself; -- used also instead of me, as the object of the first person of a reflexive verb, without emphasis; as, I will defend myself.
- That one identical with me.
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or as the object of a preposition: I bought myself a new car.
- Used for emphasis: I myself was certain of the facts.
- Used in an absolute construction: In office myself, I helped her get a job.
- My normal or healthy condition or state: I'm feeling myself again.