That which fills up or completes; the quantity or number required to fill a thing or make it complete.
- Something that completes, makes up a whole, or brings to perfection.
- The quantity or number needed to make up a whole: shelves with a full complement of books.
- Either of two parts that complete the whole or mutually complete each other.
- An angle related to another so that the sum of their measures is 90°.
- Grammar A word or words used to complete a predicate construction, especially the object or indirect object of a verb; for example, the phrase to eat ice cream in We like to eat ice cream.
- Music An interval that completes an octave when added to a given interval.
- The full crew of officers and enlisted personnel required to run a ship.
- Immunology A complex system of proteins found in normal blood plasma that combines with antibodies to destroy pathogenic bacteria and other foreign cells. Also called alexin.
- Mathematics & Logic For a universal set, the set of all elements in the set that are not in a specified subset.
- A complementary color.
- To serve as a complement to: Roses in a silver bowl complement the handsome cherry table.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൂരണം - Pooranam ;പരിപൂരകം - Paripoorakam ;നിവേദനം - Nivedhanam ;ആരോപണം - Aaropanam | aropanam ;സമ്പൂർണമാകാൻ വേണ്ടിവരുന്ന അംശം - Sampoornamaakaan Vendivarunna Amsham | Sampoornamakan Vendivarunna Amsham ;അന്യായം - Anyaayam | Anyayam ;