The inclosed space near the point where two lines meet; a corner; a nook.
- To fish with a hook and line.
- To try to get something by indirect or artful means: angle for a promotion.
- Obsolete A fishhook or fishing tackle.
- Mathematics The figure formed by two lines diverging from a common point.
- Mathematics The figure formed by two planes diverging from a common line.
- Mathematics The rotation required to superimpose either of two such lines or planes on the other.
- Mathematics The space between such lines or surfaces.
- Mathematics A solid angle.
- A sharp or projecting corner, as of a building.
- The place, position, or direction from which an object is presented to view: a building that looks impressive from any angle.
- An aspect, as of a problem, seen from a specific point of view. See Synonyms at phase.
- Slang A devious method; a scheme.
- To move or turn (something) at an angle: angled the chair toward the window.
- Sports To hit (a ball or puck, for example) at an angle.
- Informal To impart a biased aspect or point of view to: angled the story in a way that criticized the candidate.
- To continue along or turn at an angle or by angles: The road angles sharply to the left. The path angled through the woods.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്രോധം - Krodham ;ആശകാട്ടി മയക്കുക - Aashakaatti Mayakkuka | ashakatti Mayakkuka ;അങ്കുശംകൊളുത്ത് - Ankushamkoluththu | Ankushamkoluthu ;മൂല - Moola ;(ജ്യാമിതി) കോൺ - (jyaamithi) Kon | (jyamithi) Kon ;മീന് പിടിക്കുന്ന് ചൂണ്ട - Meen Pidikkunnu Choonda ;