A wreath or garland, or any ornamental fillet encircling the head, especially as a reward of victory or mark of honorable distinction; hence, anything given on account of, or obtained by, faithful or successful effort; a reward.
- An ornamental circlet or head covering, often made of precious metal set with jewels and worn as a symbol of sovereignty.
- The power, position, or empire of a monarch or of a state governed by constitutional monarchy.
- The monarch as head of state.
- A distinction or reward for achievement, especially a title signifying championship in a sport.
- Something resembling a diadem in shape.
- A coin stamped with a crown or crowned head on one side.
- A silver coin formerly used in Great Britain and worth five shillings.
- Any one of several coins, such as the koruna, the krona, or the krone, having a name that means "crown.”
- The top or highest part of the head.
- The head itself.
- The top or upper part of a hat.
- The highest point or summit.
- The highest, primary, or most valuable part, attribute, or state: considered the rare Turkish stamp the crown of their collection.
- Dentistry The part of a tooth that is covered by enamel and projects beyond the gum line.
- Dentistry An artificial substitute for the natural crown of a tooth.
- Nautical The lowest part of an anchor, where the arms are joined to the shank.
- Architecture The highest portion of an arch, including the keystone.
- Botany The upper part of a tree, which includes the branches and leaves.
- Botany The part of a plant, usually at ground level, where the stem and roots merge.
- Botany The persistent, mostly underground base of a perennial herb.
- Botany See corona.
- The crest of an animal, especially of a bird.
- The portion of a cut gem above the girdle.
- To put a crown or garland on the head of.
- To invest with regal power; enthrone.
- To confer honor, dignity, or reward upon.
- To surmount or be the highest part of.
- To form the crown, top, or chief ornament of.
- To bring to completion or successful conclusion; consummate: crowned the event with a lavish reception.
- Dentistry To put a crown on (a tooth).
- Games To make (a piece in checkers that has reached the last row) into a king by placing another piece upon it.
- Informal To hit on the head.
- To reach a stage in labor when a large segment of the fetal scalp is visible at the vaginal orifice. Used of a fetus.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചൂഡാപീഡം - Choodaapeedam | Choodapeedam ;മൗലിമകുടം - Maulimakudam | Moulimakudam ;തിരീടം - Thireedam ;രാജപദം - Raajapadham | Rajapadham ;ഹേരം - Heram ;ഉച്ചി - Uchi ;