The Manx shearwater.
- A group of people working together; a gang: a crew of stagehands.
- A group of people gathered together temporarily; a crowd.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard a ship.
- All of a ship's personnel except the officers.
- All personnel operating or serving aboard an aircraft in flight.
- Sports A team of rowers, as of a racing shell.
- Sports The sport of rowing.
- To serve as a member of a crew: crewed on a sloop.
- To serve as a crew member on: The space station will be crewed by a team of eight people.
- Chiefly British A past tense of crow2.