A combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons, by agreement. It usually arises from an injury done or an affront given by one to the other.
- A prearranged, formal combat between two persons, usually fought to settle a point of honor.
- A struggle for domination between two contending persons, groups, or ideas.
- To engage (another) in or as if in formal combat.
- To oppose actively and forcefully.
- To engage in or as if in formal combat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മല്പിടി - Malpidi ;ദ്വന്ദ - Dhvandha ;അങ്കം - Ankam ;ദ്വന്ദ്വയുദ്ധം ചെയ്യുക - Dhvandhvayuddham Cheyyuka | Dhvandhvayudham Cheyyuka ;ദ്വന്ദ്വയുദ്ധം - Dhvandhvayuddham | Dhvandhvayudham ;മല്പിടിത്തം - Malpidiththam | Malpiditham ;