A separate incident, story, or action, introduced for the purpose of giving a greater variety to the events related; an incidental narrative, or digression, separable from the main subject, but naturally arising from it.
- An incident or event that is part of a progression or a larger sequence: "South Africa may remain one of history's most tragic episodes” ( Bayard Rustin).
- One of a series of related events in the course of a continuous account. See Synonyms at occurrence.
- A portion of a narrative that relates an event or a series of connected events and forms a coherent story in itself; an incident: an episode in a picaresque novel.
- A separate part of a serialized work, such as a novel or play.
- A separate program that is part of a television or radio series.
- A section of a classic Greek tragedy that occurs between two choric songs.
- Music A passage between statements of a main subject or theme, as in a rondo or fugue.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരമ്പരയിലെ ഓരോ പതിപ്പുകള് - Paramparayile Oro Pathippukal ;ഉപാഖ്യാനം - Upaakhyaanam | Upakhyanam ;ലക്കങ്ങള് - Lakkangal ;പരന്പരയിലെ ഓരോ പതിപ്പുകള് - Paranparayile Oro Pathippukal ;സംഭവശകലം - Sambhavashakalam ;സംഭവകഥ - Sambhavakatha ;