Forced separation from one's native country; expulsion from one's home by the civil authority; banishment; sometimes, voluntary separation from one's native country.
- Enforced removal from one's native country.
- Self-imposed absence from one's country.
- The condition or a period of living away from one's native country.
- One who lives away from one's native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
- To send into exile; banish. See Synonyms at banish.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപദേശിക്കുക - Upadheshikkuka ;വിദേശത്തുള്ള അഭയവാസം - Vidheshaththulla Abhayavaasam | Vidheshathulla Abhayavasam ;നാടുകടത്തപ്പെട്ടവന് - Naadukadaththappettavan | Nadukadathappettavan ;ബഹിഷ്കൃതൻ - Bahishkruthan ;ബഹിഷ്കൃതന് - Bahishkruthan ;രാജ്യഭ്രഷ്ടന് - Raajyabhrashdan | Rajyabhrashdan ;