One who holds a thing in trust for another; a trustee.
- Of or relating to a holding of something in trust for another: a fiduciary heir; a fiduciary contract.
- Of or being a trustee or trusteeship.
- Held in trust.
- Of or consisting of fiat money.
- Of, relating to, or being a system of marking in the field of view of an optical instrument that is used as a reference point or measuring scale.
- One, such as an agent of a principal or a company director, that stands in a special relation of trust, confidence, or responsibility in certain obligations to others.