To move with a continual change of place among the particles or parts, as a fluid; to change place or circulate, as a liquid; as, rivers flow from springs and lakes; tears flow from the eyes.
- To move or run smoothly with unbroken continuity, as in the manner characteristic of a fluid.
- To issue in a stream; pour forth: Sap flowed from the gash in the tree.
- To circulate, as the blood in the body.
- To move with a continual shifting of the component particles: wheat flowing into the bin; traffic flowing through the tunnel.
- To proceed steadily and easily: The preparations flowed smoothly.
- To exhibit a smooth or graceful continuity: The poem's cadence flowed gracefully.
- To hang loosely and gracefully: The cape flowed from his shoulders.
- To rise. Used of the tide.
- To arise; derive: Many conclusions flow from this hypothesis.
- To abound or teem: coffers flowing with treasure.
- To stream copiously; flood: Contributions flowed in from all parts of the country.
- To menstruate.
- To undergo plastic deformation without cracking or breaking. Used of rocks, metals, or minerals.
- To release as a flow: trees flowing thin sap.
- To cause to flow: "One of the real keys to success is developing a system where you can flow traffic to yourselves” ( Marc Klee).
- The act of flowing.
- The smooth motion characteristic of fluids.
- A stream or current.
- A flood or overflow.
- A residual mass that has stopped flowing: a hardened lava flow.
- A continuous output or outpouring: a flow of ideas; produced a steady flow of stories.
- A continuous movement or circulation: the flow of traffic; a flow of paperwork across his desk.
- The amount that flows in a given period of time.
- The rising of the tide.
- Continuity and smoothness of appearance.
- A general movement or tendency: a dissenter who went against the flow of opinion.
- The sequence in which operations are performed.
- An apparent ease or effortlessness of performance: "An athlete must learn to forget the details of his or her training to achieve the instinctive sense of flow that characterizes a champion” ( Frederick Turner).
- Menstrual discharge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒഴുകിയെത്തുക - Ozhukiyeththuka | Ozhukiyethuka ;സ്യന്ദം - Syandham ;ഒഴുക്കം - Ozhukkam ;ഒഴുകുക - Ozhukuka ;ചേല് - Chelu ;ഓലുക - Oluka ;