A piece of ground appropriated to the cultivation of herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables.
- A plot of land used for the cultivation of flowers, vegetables, herbs, or fruit.
- Grounds laid out with flowers, trees, and ornamental shrubs and used for recreation or display. Often used in the plural: public gardens; a botanical garden.
- A yard or lawn.
- A fertile, well-cultivated region.
- An open-air establishment where refreshments are served.
- A large public auditorium or arena.
- To cultivate (a plot of ground) as a garden.
- To furnish with a garden.
- To plant or tend a garden.
- To work as a gardener.
- Of, suitable to, or used in a garden: garden tools; garden vegetables.
- Provided with open areas and greenery: a garden community.
- lead To mislead or deceive (another).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉദ്യാനം - Udhyaanam | Udhyanam ;കേളിവനം - Kelivanam ;ഉപവനം - Upavanam ;പൂന്തോട്ടം - Poonthottam ;നാന്ദനം - Naandhanam | Nandhanam ;പഴത്തോട്ടം - Pazhaththottam | Pazhathottam ;