Urine. See Lant.
- The solid ground of the earth.
- Ground or soil: tilled the land.
- A topographically or functionally distinct tract: desert land; prime building land.
- A nation; a country.
- The people of a nation, district, or region.
- Territorial possessions or property.
- Public or private landed property; real estate.
- Law A tract that may be owned, together with everything growing or constructed on it.
- Law A landed estate.
- An agricultural or farming area: wanted to buy a house on the land.
- Farming considered as a way of life: "The 'back to the land movement' began a couple years ago at the peak of South Korea's economic development and has roots in environmentalism and Buddhist philosophy.” ( Michael Baker).
- An area or realm: the land of make-believe; the land of television.
- The raised portion of a grooved surface, as on a phonograph record.
- To bring to and unload on land: land cargo.
- To set (a vehicle) down on land or another surface: land an airplane smoothly; land a seaplane on a lake.
- Informal To cause to arrive in a place or condition: Civil disobedience will land you in jail.
- To catch and pull in (a fish): landed a big catfish.
- Informal To win; secure: land a big contract.
- Informal To deliver: landed a blow on his opponent's head.
- To come to shore: landed against the current with great difficulty.
- To disembark: landed at a crowded dock.
- To descend toward and settle onto the ground or another surface: The helicopter has landed.
- Informal To arrive in a place or condition: landed at the theater too late for the opening curtain; landed in trouble for being late.
- To come to rest in a certain way or place: slipped and landed on his shoulder.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാനിഭം - Maanibham | Manibham ;സ്ഥലം - Sthalam ;താഴെയിറങ്ങുക - Thaazheyiranguka | Thazheyiranguka ;ഭൂസ്വത്ത് - Bhoosvaththu | Bhooswathu ;മണ്ണ് - Mannu ;പ്രദേശം - Pradhesham ;