- A covering for the head, especially one with a shaped crown and brim.
- A head covering of distinctive color and shape worn as a symbol of office.
- The office symbolized by the wearing of such a head covering.
- A role or office symbolized by or as if by the wearing of different hats: wears two hats—one as parent and one as corporate executive.
- To supply or cover with a hat.
- at the drop of a hat At the slightest pretext or provocation.
- hat in hand In a humble manner; humbly.
- take (one's) hat off to To respect, admire, or congratulate.
- talk through (one's) hat To talk nonsense.
- talk through (one's) hat To bluff.
- throw To enter a political race as a candidate for office.
- under (one's) hat As a secret or in confidence: Keep this information under your hat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശിരസ്ത്രാണം - Shirasthraanam | Shirasthranam ;ഒരാളുടെ തൊഴില് - Oraalude Thozhil | Oralude Thozhil ;ശിരോഭൂഷണം - Shirobhooshanam ;തൊപ്പി - Thoppi ;പദവി - Padhavi ;ശീര്ഷണ്യം - Sheershanyam ;