Of large size or extent; great; extensive; hence, relatively great; greatest; chief; principal; as, a grand mountain; a grand army; a grand mistake.
- Large and impressive in size, scope, or extent; magnificent: The bridge that crosses the bay is a grand structure.
- Rich and sumptuous: A grand meal was laid before them.
- Of a solemn, stately, or splendid nature.
- Dignified or noble in appearance or effect: a grand old face that bespeaks suffering but not defeat.
- Noble or admirable in conception or intent: a grand purpose.
- Lofty or sublime in character: a speech delivered in the grand style of the great orators.
- Wonderful or very pleasing: had a grand time.
- Having higher rank than others of the same category: a grand admiral.
- Having more importance than others; principal: the grand ballroom of a hotel.
- Of a haughty or pretentious nature.
- Including or covering all units or aspects: the grand total.
- A grand piano.
- Slang A thousand dollars: sold the car for six grand.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വര്ണ്ണശബളമായ - Varnnashabalamaaya | Varnnashabalamaya ;ഉന്നതമായ - Unnathamaaya | Unnathamaya ;ശ്രേഷ്ഠമായ - Shreshdamaaya | Shreshdamaya ;പ്രൗഢമായ - Prauddamaaya | Prouddamaya ;വലിയ - Valiya ;ആകെ മൊത്തമായ - Aake Moththamaaya | ake Mothamaya ;