The act or power of perceiving sound; perception of sound; the faculty or sense by which sound is perceived; as, my hearing is good.
- The sense by which sound is perceived; the capacity to hear.
- Range of audibility; earshot.
- An opportunity to be heard.
- Law A preliminary examination of an accused person.
- Law The trial of an equity case.
- A session, as of an investigatory committee or a grand jury, at which testimony is taken from witnesses.
- Able to hear: a deaf child born to hearing parents.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവകര്ണനം - Avakarnanam ;വിശ്രവണം - Vishravanam ;അനുവാചക - Anuvaachaka | Anuvachaka ;കേൾക്കുന്ന (കാര്യം) What I am hearing is not true - Kelkkunna (kaaryam) What I Am Hearing Is Not True | Kelkkunna (karyam) What I Am Hearing Is Not True ;ഉപകര്ണ്ണനം - Upakarnnanam ;ന്യായ വിചാരണ - Nyaaya Vichaarana | Nyaya Vicharana ;