A suffix denoting state, office, dignity, profession, or art; as in lordship, friendship, chancellorship, stewardship, horsemanship.
- A vessel of considerable size for deep-water navigation.
- A sailing vessel having three or more square-rigged masts.
- An aircraft or spacecraft.
- The crew of one of these vessels.
- One's fortune: When my ship comes in, I'll move to a larger house.
- To place or receive on board a ship: shipped the cargo in the hold.
- To cause to be transported by or as if by ship; send. See Synonyms at send1.
- To place (a ship's mast or rudder, for example) in its working position.
- To bring into a ship or boat: ship an anchor.
- To place (an oar) in a resting position inside a boat without removing it from the oarlock.
- To hire (a person) for work on a ship.
- To take in (water) over the side of a ship.
- To go aboard a ship; embark.
- To travel by ship.
- To hire oneself out or enlist for service on a ship.
- ship out To accept a position on board a ship and serve as a crew member: shipped out on a tanker.
- ship out To leave, as for a distant place: troops shipping out to the war zone.
- ship out To send, as to a distant place.
- ship out Informal To quit, resign from, or otherwise vacate a position: Shape up or ship out.
- tight ship A well-managed and efficient business, household, or organization: We run a tight ship.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കപ്പലില് യാത്രചെയ്യുക - Kappalil Yaathracheyyuka | Kappalil Yathracheyyuka ;മഹാനൗക - Mahaanauka | Mahanouka ;കപ്പലില് കയറുക - Kappalil Kayaruka ;ആകാശക്കപ്പല്കപ്പലില് കയറ്റുക - Aakaashakkappalkappalil Kayattuka | akashakkappalkappalil Kayattuka ;തക്കസ്ഥലത്താക്കുക - Thakkasthalaththaakkuka | Thakkasthalathakkuka ;അയയ്ക്കുക (പാഴ്സൽ) - Ayaykkuka (paazhsal) | Ayaykkuka (pazhsal) ;