A sweet viscid fluid, esp. that collected by bees from flowers of plants, and deposited in the cells of the honeycomb.
- A sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers and used as food.
- A similar substance made by certain other insects.
- A sweet substance, such as nectar.
- Sweetness; pleasantness.
- Sugary or ingratiating words; flattery.
- Informal Sweetheart; dear. Used as a term of endearment.
- Informal Something remarkably fine: a honey of a car.
- To sweeten with or as if with honey.
- To cajole with sweet talk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓമന - Omana ;ഓമനിക്കുക - Omanikkuka ;തേനിന്റെ നിറം - Theninte Niram ;സാരഘം - Saaragham | Saragham ;മധുരവസ്തു - Madhuravasthu ;ക്ഷൗദ്രം - Kshaudhram | Kshoudhram ;