An oily, unctuous substance obtained from cream or milk by churning.
- A soft yellowish or whitish emulsion of butterfat, water, air, and sometimes salt, churned from milk or cream and processed for use in cooking and as a food.
- Any of various substances similar to butter, especially:
- A spread made from fruit, nuts, or other foods: apple butter.
- A vegetable fat having a nearly solid consistency at ordinary temperatures.
- To put butter on or in.
- butter up To praise or flatter excessively: You're always buttering up the boss.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഘൃതഹേതു - Ghruthahethu ;ഘൃണം - Ghrunam ;മന്ഥജം - Manthajam ;സാരജം - Saarajam | Sarajam ;തനൂനപം - Thanoonapam ;വെണ്ണ - Venna ;