Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4° C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- Water frozen solid.
- A surface, layer, or mass of frozen water.
- Something resembling frozen water: ammonia ice.
- A frozen dessert consisting of water, sugar, and a liquid flavoring, often fruit juice.
- Cake frosting; icing.
- Slang Diamonds.
- Sports The playing field in ice hockey; the rink.
- Extreme unfriendliness or reserve.
- Slang A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
- Slang Methamphetamine.
- To coat or slick with solidly frozen water.
- To cause to become ice; freeze.
- To chill by setting in or as if in ice.
- To cover or decorate (a cake, for example) with a sugar coating.
- Slang To ensure of victory, as in a game; clinch.
- Sports To shoot (the puck) from one's defensive half of an ice hockey rink across the opponent's goal line outside of the goal.
- Slang To kill; murder.
- To turn into or become coated with ice; freeze: The pond iced over.
- on ice Slang Assured of attainment or success: With the extra goal the victory was on ice.
- on ice Slang In reserve or readiness.
- on ice Slang Away from public notice or activity.
- on thin ice In a precarious position.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുളുര്പ്പിക്കുക - Kulurppikkuka ;ഹിമമാക്കുക - Himamaakkuka | Himamakkuka ;പ്രാലേയം - Praaleyam | Praleyam ;പഞ്ചസാരക്കട്ടി - Panchasaarakkatti | Panchasarakkatti ;പനിക്കട്ടി - Panikkatti ;മഞ്ഞുകട്ടി - Manjukatti ;