Prosperity in an undertaking; favorable issue; success.
- Physics The rate or a measure of the rate of motion, especially:
- Physics Distance traveled divided by the time of travel.
- Physics The limit of this quotient as the time of travel becomes vanishingly small; the first derivative of distance with respect to time.
- Physics The magnitude of a velocity.
- Swiftness of action.
- The act of moving rapidly.
- The state of being in rapid motion; rapidity.
- A transmission gear or set of gears in a motor vehicle.
- A numerical expression of the sensitivity of a photographic film, plate, or paper to light.
- The capacity of a lens to accumulate light at an appropriate aperture.
- The length of time required or permitted for a camera shutter to open and admit light.
- Slang A stimulant drug, especially amphetamine or methamphetamine.
- Slang One that suits or appeals to a person's inclinations, skills, or character: Living in a large city is not my speed.
- Archaic Prosperity; luck.
- To cause to go, move, or proceed quickly; hasten.
- To increase the speed or rate of; accelerate: speed up a car; sped production.
- To wish Godspeed to.
- To further, promote, or expedite (a legal action, for example).
- Archaic To help to succeed or prosper; aid.
- To go, move, or proceed quickly: sped to the rescue.
- To drive at a speed exceeding a legal limit: was speeding on the freeway.
- To pass quickly: The days sped by. The months have sped along.
- To move, work, or happen at a faster rate; accelerate: His pulse speeded up.
- Archaic To prove successful; prosper.
- Archaic To get along in a specified manner; fare.
- up to speed Operating at maximum speed.
- up to speed Producing something or performing at an acceptable rate or level.
- up to speed Informal Fully informed of or conversant with: I'm not up to speed on these issues yet.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചലിക്കുക - Chalikkuka ;അഞ്ജസ്സ് - Anjjassu ;ശുഭം - Shubham ;ത്വര - Thvara ;ജവനകം - Javanakam ;ജം - Jam ;