A square-rigged vessel, differing from a brig only in that she has a trysail mast close abaft the mainmast, on which a large trysail is hoisted.
- Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- A falling of snow; a snowstorm.
- Something resembling snow, as:
- The white specks on a television screen resulting from weak reception.
- Slang Cocaine.
- Slang Heroin.
- To fall as or in snow.
- To cover, shut off, or close off with snow: We were snowed in.
- Slang To overwhelm with insincere talk, especially with flattery.
- snow under To overwhelm: I was snowed under with work.
- snow under To defeat by a very large margin.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഞ്ഞുകട്ടവീഴുക - Manjukattaveezhuka ;നിഹാരം - Nihaaram | Niharam ;മഞ്ഞുകട്ടി - Manjukatti ;മഞ്ഞമനെ സംബന്ധിച്ച - Manjamane Sambandhicha ;മഞ്ഞു കൊണ്ട് മൂടുക - Manju Kondu Mooduka ;മഞ്ഞുമൂടുക - Manjumooduka ;