A square-rigged vessel, differing from a brig only in that she has a trysail mast close abaft the mainmast, on which a large trysail is hoisted.
- Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
- A falling of snow; a snowstorm.
- Something resembling snow, as:
- The white specks on a television screen resulting from weak reception.
- Slang Cocaine.
- Slang Heroin.
- To fall as or in snow.
- To cover, shut off, or close off with snow: We were snowed in.
- Slang To overwhelm with insincere talk, especially with flattery.
- snow under To overwhelm: I was snowed under with work.
- snow under To defeat by a very large margin.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഞ്ഞ് - Manju ;തുകിനം - Thukinam ;ശീനം - Sheenam ;മഞ്ഞുകട്ടി - Manjukatti ;മഞ്ഞുപെയ്യുക - Manjupeyyuka ;മഹിക - Mahika ;