A collection of visible vapor, or watery particles, suspended in the upper atmosphere.
- A visible body of very fine water droplets or ice particles suspended in the atmosphere at altitudes ranging up to several miles above sea level.
- A mass, as of dust, smoke, or steam, suspended in the atmosphere or in outer space.
- A large moving body of things in the air or on the ground; a swarm: a cloud of locusts.
- Something that darkens or fills with gloom.
- A dark region or blemish, as on a polished stone.
- Something that obscures.
- Suspicion or a charge affecting a reputation.
- A collection of charged particles: an electron cloud.
- To cover with or as if with clouds: Mist clouded the hills.
- To make gloomy or troubled.
- To obscure: cloud the issues.
- To cast aspersions on; sully: Scandal clouded the officer's reputation.
- To become cloudy or overcast: The sky clouded over.
- in the clouds Imaginary; unreal; fanciful.
- in the clouds Impractical.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാരാധരം - Dhaaraadharam | Dharadharam ;എഴിലി - Ezhili ;ഉരണകം - Uranakam ;കളങ്കം - Kalankam ;അബ്ദം - Abdham ;ശ്വേതമാലം - Shvethamaalam | Shvethamalam ;