An image or representation; a portrait or pretended portrait.
- An image; a representation.
- A representation or picture of a sacred or sanctified Christian personage, traditionally used and venerated in the Eastern Church.
- An important and enduring symbol: "Voyager will take its place ... alongside such icons of airborne adventure as The Spirit of St. Louis and [the] Bell X-1” ( William D. Marbach).
- One who is the object of great attention and devotion; an idol: "He is ... a pop icon designed and manufactured for the video generation” ( Harry F. Waters).
- Computer Science A picture on a screen that represents a specific file, directory, window, option, or program.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രൂപമുണ്ടാക്കൽ - Roopamundaakkal | Roopamundakkal ;മൂർത്തി - Moorththi | Moorthi ;പ്രതിമ - Prathima ;ബിംബം - Bimbam ;ചിഹ്നം - Chihnam ;വർണ്ണനം - Varnnanam ;