The power of choosing; the right of choice or election; an alternative.
- The act of choosing; choice. See Synonyms at choice.
- The power or freedom to choose.
- The exclusive right, usually obtained for a fee, to buy or sell something within a specified time at a set price.
- The privilege of demanding fulfillment of a contract at a specified time.
- A stock option.
- The right of the holder of an insurance policy to specify the manner in which payments are to be made or credited to the policyholder.
- Baseball The right of a major-league team to transfer a player to a minor-league team while being able to recall the player within a specified period.
- Something chosen or available as a choice.
- An item or feature that may be chosen to replace or enhance standard equipment, as in a car.
- Football An offensive play in which a back, usually the quarterback, has the choice of running with the ball or throwing a forward pass.
- To acquire or grant an option on: "had optioned for a film several short stories about two policemen” ( Barbara Goldsmith).
- Baseball To transfer (a major-league player) to a minor-league club on option.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഐച്ഛികം - Aichchikam ;ഇഷ്ടമുള്ളത് തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കല് - Ishdamullathu Thiranjedukkal ;ഐച്ചികം - Aichikam ;വരണാധികാരം - Varanaadhikaaram | Varanadhikaram ;ഇഷ്ടം - Ishdam ;തെരഞ്ഞെടുത്ത സാധനം - Theranjeduththa Saadhanam | Theranjedutha Sadhanam ;