A sloping plain between mountain ridges.
- To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
- Archaic To have confidence; trust.
- To look forward to with confidence or expectation: We hope that our children will be successful.
- To expect and desire. See Synonyms at expect.
- A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.
- Something that is hoped for or desired: Success is our hope.
- One that is a source of or reason for hope: the team's only hope for victory.
- Christianity The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a future good, difficult but not impossible to attain with God's help.
- Archaic Trust; confidence.
- hope against hope To hope with little reason or justification.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിശങ്ക - Parishanka ;പ്രതീക്ഷാഹേതു - Pratheekshaahethu | Pratheekshahethu ;ഔന്മുഖ്യം - Aunmukhyam | ounmukhyam ;പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുക - Pratheekshikkuka ;ആഗ്രഹം - Aagraham | agraham ;ആഗ്രഹിക്കുക - Aagrahikkuka | agrahikkuka ;