One who, or that which, keeps; one who, or that which, holds or has possession of anything.
- One that keeps, especially:
- An attendant, a guard, or a warden.
- One that has the charge or care of something: a lion keeper; the keeper of the budget.
- Sports A goalkeeper.
- Football A play made by the quarterback who keeps the ball after it is snapped and then runs with it.
- Informal One that is worth keeping, especially a fish large enough to be legally caught.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യാപാരി - Vyaapaari | Vyapari ;പന്തയക്കളികളിൽ സമയസൂചകൻ - Panthayakkalikalil Samayasoochakan ;മദ്യവിക്രയി - Madhyavikrayi ;വർത്തകൻ - Varththakan | Varthakan ;മൃഗസംരക്ഷകൻ - Mrugasamrakshakan ;കാവൽക്കാരൻ - Kaavalkkaaran | Kavalkkaran ;