Any liquid substance, as water, milk, blood, sap, juice, or the like.
- An alcoholic beverage made by distillation rather than by fermentation.
- A rich broth resulting from the prolonged cooking of meat or vegetables, especially greens. Also called pot liquor.
- An aqueous solution of a nonvolatile substance.
- A solution, emulsion, or suspension for industrial use.
- To steep (malt, for example).
- Slang To make drunk with alcoholic liquor. Often used with up: was all liquored up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദേഹല - Dhehala ;മാധ്വി - Maadhvi | Madhvi ;മധു - Madhu ;മഹാനന്ദ - Mahaanandha | Mahanandha ;അഘ്രേയം - Aghreyam ;മദനാ - Madhanaa | Madhana ;