Brought by natural process to completeness of growth and development; fitted by growth and development for any function, action, or state, appropriate to its kind; full-grown; ripe.
- Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
- Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
- Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
- Composed of adults: a mature audience.
- Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
- Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
- No longer subject to great expansion or development. Used of an industry, a market, or a product.
- Geology Having reached maximum development of form. Used of streams and landforms.
- To bring to full development; ripen.
- To work out fully in the mind: "able to digest and mature my thoughts for my own mind only” ( John Stuart Mill).
- To evolve toward or reach full development: The child's judgment matures as she grows older.
- To become due. Used of notes and bonds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രവൃദ്ധ - Pravruddha | Pravrudha ;കാലാവധി പൂർത്തിയാകുക - Kaalaavadhi Poorththiyaakuka | Kalavadhi Poorthiyakuka ;സന്പൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Sanpoornnamaaya | Sanpoornnamaya ;വിളഞ്ഞ - Vilanja ;പ്രവൃദ്ധി - Pravruddhi | Pravrudhi ;മൂത്ത - Mooththa | Mootha ;