The bank of a river.
- Fully developed; mature: ripe peaches.
- Resembling matured fruit, as in fullness.
- Sufficiently advanced in preparation or aging to be used or eaten: ripe cheese.
- Thoroughly matured, as by study or experience; seasoned: ripe judgment.
- Advanced in years: the ripe age of 90.
- Fully prepared to do or undergo something; ready: "By 1965 the republic was ripe for a coup” ( Alex Shoumatoff).
- Sufficiently advanced; opportune: The time is ripe for great societal changes.
- Exhibiting overtones of or references to sex; scatological: "The language on the stage was riper than anything I have heard in a lifetime of newspaper work” ( John Hughes).
- Emitting a foul odor, especially body odor.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാകം വന്ന - Paakam Vanna | Pakam Vanna ;മൂത്ത - Mooththa | Mootha ;പക്വമായ - Pakvamaaya | Pakvamaya ;പാകംവന്ന - Paakamvanna | Pakamvanna ;അധികമായ - Adhikamaaya | Adhikamaya ;പക്വത വന്ന - Pakvatha Vanna ;