The state of being a minor, or under age.
- The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
- A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.
- A racial, religious, political, national, or other group thought to be different from the larger group of which it is part.
- A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society.
- A member of one of these groups. See Usage Note at color.
- Law The state or period of being under legal age: still in her minority.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇളം പ്രായം - Ilam Praayam | Ilam Prayam ;തുച്ഛമായ - Thuchchamaaya | Thuchchamaya ;പ്രായപൂർത്തി വരാത്തയാൾ - Praayapoorththi Varaaththayaal | Prayapoorthi Varathayal ;ന്യൂനപക്ഷം - Nyoonapaksham ;ബാല്യദശ - Baalyadhasha | Balyadhasha ;കുറഞ്ഞ - Kuranja ;