The form of anything; shape; outline; appearance.
- A written or printed symbol representing something other than a letter, especially a number.
- Mathematical calculations: good at figures.
- An amount represented in numbers: sold for a large figure.
- Mathematics A geometric form consisting of any combination of points, lines, or planes: A triangle is a plane figure.
- The outline, form, or silhouette of a thing.
- The shape or form of a human body.
- An indistinct object or shape: saw figures dashing down the street.
- A person, especially a well-known one: a famous historical figure.
- A person's public image or presence: became a tragic figure overnight.
- Impression or appearance made: cuts a dashing figure.
- A person, animal, or object that symbolizes something.
- A pictorial or sculptural representation, especially of the human body.
- A diagram.
- A design or pattern, as in a textile: silk with a paisley figure.
- An illustration printed from an engraved plate or block.
- A configuration or distinct group of steps in a dance.
- A pattern traced by a series of movements, as in ice skating.
- Music A brief melodic or harmonic unit often constituting the basis of a larger phrase or structure.
- Logic Any one of the forms that a syllogism can take, depending on the position of the middle term.
- Mathematics To calculate with numbers.
- To make a likeness of; depict.
- To adorn with a design or figures.
- Music To write a sequence of conventionalized numbers below or above (the bass line) to indicate harmony.
- Music To embellish with an ornamental pattern.
- Informal To conclude, believe, or predict: I never figured that this would happen.
- Informal To consider or regard: figured them as con artists.
- Mathematics To calculate; compute.
- To be or seem important or prominent.
- To be pertinent or involved: politicians who figured in the scandal.
- Informal To seem reasonable or expected: It figures.
- figure in To include, as in making an account: figured in travel expenses.
- figure on Informal To depend on: We figured on your support.
- figure on Informal To take into consideration; expect: I figured on an hour's delay.
- figure on Informal To plan: We figure on leaving at noon.
- figure out Informal To discover or decide: Let's figure out a way to help.
- figure out Informal To solve or decipher: Can you figure out this puzzle?
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വര്ണ്ണിക്കുക - Varnnikkuka ;പേശസ്സ് - Peshassu ;പ്രതിരൂപം - Prathiroopam ;ബാഹ്യരൂപം - Baahyaroopam | Bahyaroopam ;വിളങ്ങുക - Vilanguka ;ചിത്രപ്പണികൊണ്ട് അലങ്കരിക്കുക - Chithrappanikondu Alankarikkuka ;