Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition; movable.
- Capable of moving or of being moved readily from place to place: a mobile organism; a mobile missile system.
- Capable of moving or changing quickly from one state or condition to another: a mobile, expressive face.
- Fluid; unstable: a mobile situation following the coup.
- Marked by the easy intermixing of different social groups: a mobile community.
- Moving relatively easily from one social class or level to another: an upwardly mobile generation.
- Tending to travel and relocate frequently: a restless, mobile society.
- Flowing freely; fluid: a mobile liquid.
- A type of sculpture consisting of carefully equilibrated parts that move, especially in response to air currents.