A dark red or purple astringent wine made in Portugal. It contains a large percentage of alcohol.
- A place on a waterway with facilities for loading and unloading ships.
- A city or town on a waterway with such facilities.
- The waterfront district of a city.
- A place along a coast that gives ships and boats protection from storms and rough water; a harbor.
- A port of entry.
- The left-hand side of a ship or aircraft facing forward. Also called larboard.
- Of, relating to, or on the port.
- To turn (a craft) or make a shift to the port side: port the helm; ported sharply to avoid a shoal.
- Nautical An opening in a ship's side providing access to the interior.
- Nautical A porthole.
- Archaic Nautical A cover for a porthole.
- An opening, as in a cylinder or valve face, for the passage of steam or fluid.
- A hole in an armored vehicle or a fortified structure for viewing or for firing weapons.
- An entrance to or exit from a data network.
- A connection point for a peripheral device.
- Scots A gateway or portal, as to a town.
- Computer Science To modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform.
- A rich sweet fortified wine.
- To hold or carry (a weapon) diagonally across the body, with the muzzle or blade near the left shoulder.
- The position of a rifle or other weapon when ported.
- The manner in which one carries oneself; bearing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാതില് - Vaathil | Vathil ;പ്രവേശനം - Praveshanam ;നൗകാശയം - Naukaashayam | Noukashayam ;ഒരുതരം മദ്യം - Orutharam Madhyam ;പോതാശ്രയം - Pothaashrayam | Pothashrayam ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;