Of or pertaining to a nation; common to a whole people or race; public; general; as, a national government, language, dress, custom, calamity, etc.
- Of, relating to, or belonging to a nation as an organized whole: a national anthem.
- Of or relating to nationality: their national origin.
- Characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation: a national trait.
- Of or maintained by the government of a nation: a national landmark.
- Being in the interest of one's own nation: Isolationism is a strictly national policy.
- Devoted to one's own nation or its interests; patriotic.
- A citizen of a particular nation. See Synonyms at citizen.
- A contest or tournament involving participants from all parts of a nation. Often used in the plural.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദേശസംബന്ധിയായ - Dheshasambandhiyaaya | Dheshasambandhiyaya ;പൊതുവായ - Pothuvaaya | Pothuvaya ;രാജ്യപരമായ - Raajyaparamaaya | Rajyaparamaya ;ഒരു രാഷ്ട്രത്തിലെ പൗരന് - Oru Raashdraththile Pauran | Oru Rashdrathile Pouran ;ദേശ്യ - Dheshya ;ദേശീയ - Dhesheeya ;