The act of seeing or beholding; sight; look; survey; examination by the eye; inspection.
- An examination or inspection: used binoculars to get a better view.
- A sight; a look.
- A systematic survey; coverage: a view of Romantic poetry.
- An individual and personal perception, judgment, or interpretation; an opinion: In his view, aid to the rebels should be suspended. See Synonyms at opinion.
- Field of vision: The aircraft has disappeared from view.
- A scene or vista: the view from the tower.
- A picture of a landscape: a view of Paris, done in oils.
- A way of showing or seeing something, as from a particular position or angle: a side view of the house.
- Something kept in sight as an aim or intention: "The pitch of the roof had been calculated with a view to the heavy seasonal rains” ( Caroline Alexander).
- Expectation; chance: The measure has no view of success.
- To look at; watch: view an exhibit of etchings.
- To examine or inspect: viewed the house they were thinking of buying.
- To survey or study mentally; consider.
- To think of in a particular way; regard: doesn't view herself as a success; viewed their efforts unfavorably. See Synonyms at see1.
- in view of Taking into account; in consideration of.
- on view Placed so as to be seen; exhibited.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൃംശതി - Dhrumshathi ;നോട്ടം - Nottam ;ആലോകനം - Aalokanam | alokanam ;പ്രതിചക്ഷുണം - Prathichakshunam ;സമീക്ഷ - Sameeksha ;സംപ്രേക്ഷണം - Samprekshanam ;