The act of noting, remarking, or observing; observation by the senses or intellect; cognizance; note.
- The act of noting or observing; perception or attention: That detail escaped my notice.
- Respectful attention or consideration: grateful for the teacher's notice.
- A written or printed announcement: a notice of sale.
- A formal announcement, notification, or warning, especially an announcement of one's intention to withdraw from an agreement or leave a job: gave my employer two weeks' notice; raised the price without notice.
- The condition of being formally warned or notified: put us on notice for chronic lateness.
- A printed critical review, as of a play or book.
- To take notice of; observe: noticed a figure in the doorway. See Synonyms at see1.
- To perceive with the mind; detect: noticed several discrepancies.
- To comment on; mention.
- To treat with courteous attention.
- To give or file a notice of: noticed the court case for next Tuesday.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപചാരം - Upachaaram | Upacharam ;പരിശോധിക്കുക - Parishodhikkuka ;സൂക്ഷിക്കുക - Sookshikkuka ;നോട്ടം - Nottam ;ആജ്ഞ - Aajnja | ajnja ;അറിയിപ്പ് - Ariyippu ;