To flow over; to cover woth, or as with, water or other fluid; to spread over; to inundate; to overwhelm.
- To flow or run over the top, brim, or banks.
- To be filled beyond capacity, as a container or waterway.
- To have a boundless supply; be superabundant. See Synonyms at teem1.
- To flow over the top, brim, or banks of.
- To spread or cover over; flood.
- To cause to fill beyond capacity.
- The act of overflowing.
- Something that flows over; an excess.
- An outlet or vent through which excess liquid may escape.
- Computer Science A condition in which a calculation produces a unit of data too large to be stored in the location allotted to it.