To be supported by water or other fluid; not to sink; to float; as, any substance will swim, whose specific gravity is less than that of the fluid in which it is immersed.
- To move through water by means of the limbs, fins, or tail.
- To move as though gliding through water.
- To float on water or another liquid.
- To be covered or flooded with or as if with a liquid: chicken swimming in gravy.
- To possess a superfluity; abound: After winning the lottery, she was swimming in money.
- To experience a floating or giddy sensation; be dizzy: "his brain still swimming with the effects of the last night's champagne” ( Robert Smith Surtees).
- To appear to spin or reel lazily: The room swam before my eyes.
- To move through or across (a body of water) by swimming: She swam the channel.
- To execute (a particular stroke) in swimming.
- To cause to swim or float.
- The act of swimming.
- A period of time spent swimming.
- A gliding motion.
- A state of dizziness.
- An area, as of a river, abounding in fish.
- Of, relating to, or used for swimming: a swim mask.
- in the swim Active in the general current of affairs.
- swim against the stream To move counter to a prevailing trend.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൈകാലുകളോ ചിറകുകളോ ഉപയോഗിച്ച് ജലത്തില്കൂടി നീങ്ങുക - Kaikaalukalo Chirakukalo Upayogichu Jalaththilkoodi Neenguka | Kaikalukalo Chirakukalo Upayogichu Jalathilkoodi Neenguka ;കൈകാലുകളോ ചിറകുകളോ ഉപയോഗിച്ച് ജലത്തിൽകൂടി നീങ്ങുക - Kaikaalukalo Chirakukalo Upayogichu Jalaththilkoodi Neenguka | Kaikalukalo Chirakukalo Upayogichu Jalathilkoodi Neenguka ;തരണം - Tharanam ;തലചുറ്റുക - Thalachuttuka ;പാറുക - Paaruka | Paruka ;വെള്ളത്തില് നീങ്ങുക - Vellaththil Neenguka | Vellathil Neenguka ;