A brief expression, sometimes a single word, but usually two or more words forming an expression by themselves, or being a portion of a sentence; as, an adverbial phrase.
- A sequence of words intended to have meaning.
- A characteristic way or mode of expression.
- A brief, apt, and cogent expression.
- A word or group of words read or spoken as a unit and separated by pauses or other junctures.
- Grammar Two or more words in sequence that form a syntactic unit that is less than a complete sentence.
- Music A short passage or segment, often consisting of four measures or forming part of a larger unit.
- A series of dance movements forming a unit in a choreographic pattern.
- To express orally or in writing: The speaker phrased several opinions.
- To pace or mark off (something read aloud or spoken) by pauses.
- Music To divide (a passage) into phrases.
- Music To combine (notes) in a phrase.
- To make or render phrases, as in reading aloud.
- Music To perform a passage with the correct phrasing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാക്കുകളിലൂടെ ആവിഷ്കരിക്കുക - Vaakkukaliloode Aavishkarikkuka | Vakkukaliloode avishkarikkuka ;ഉപവാക്യം - Upavaakyam | Upavakyam ;വാക്യം - Vaakyam | Vakyam ;പദം - Padham ;ശൈലി - Shaili ;വാക്യാംശം - Vaakyaamsham | Vakyamsham ;