That which is proper to anything; a peculiar quality of a thing; that which is inherent in a subject, or naturally essential to it; an attribute; as, sweetness is a property of sugar.
- Something owned; a possession.
- A piece of real estate: has a swimming pool on the property.
- Something tangible or intangible to which its owner has legal title: properties such as copyrights and trademarks.
- Possessions considered as a group.
- The right of ownership; title.
- An article, except costumes and scenery, that appears on the stage or on screen during a dramatic performance.
- A characteristic trait or peculiarity, especially one serving to define or describe its possessor.
- A characteristic attribute possessed by all members of a class. See Synonyms at quality.
- A special capability or power; a virtue: the chemical properties of a metal.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭൂസ്വത്ത് - Bhoosvaththu | Bhooswathu ;ഒറ്റി - Otti ;ലക്ഷണം - Lakshanam ;സവിശേഷത - Savisheshatha ;ഗുണം - Gunam ;സമ്പാദ്യം - Sampaadhyam | Sampadhyam ;