The wife of a king.
- The wife or widow of a king.
- A woman sovereign.
- Something having eminence or supremacy in a given domain and personified as a woman: Paris is regarded as the queen of cities.
- Games The most powerful chess piece, able to move in any direction over any number of empty squares in a straight line.
- Games A playing card bearing the figure of a queen, ranking above the jack and below the king.
- The fertile, fully developed female in a colony of social bees, ants, or termites.
- A mature female cat, especially one kept for breeding purposes.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.
- To make (a woman) a queen.
- Games To raise (a pawn) to queen in chess.
- Games To become a queen in chess.
- queen it To act like a queen; domineer: queens it over the whole family.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മക്ഷികസ്ത്രീ - Makshikasthree ;സ്ത്രീരത്നം - Sthreerathnam ;രാജ്ഞി - രാജ്ഞി ;ആരാധ്യസ്ത്രീ - Aaraadhyasthree | aradhyasthree ;ചതുരംഗത്തിലെ റാണി എന്ന കരു - Chathuramgaththile Raani Enna Karu | Chathuramgathile Rani Enna Karu ;മഹാദേവി - Mahaadhevi | Mahadhevi ;