The wife of a king.
- The wife or widow of a king.
- A woman sovereign.
- Something having eminence or supremacy in a given domain and personified as a woman: Paris is regarded as the queen of cities.
- Games The most powerful chess piece, able to move in any direction over any number of empty squares in a straight line.
- Games A playing card bearing the figure of a queen, ranking above the jack and below the king.
- The fertile, fully developed female in a colony of social bees, ants, or termites.
- A mature female cat, especially one kept for breeding purposes.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.
- To make (a woman) a queen.
- Games To raise (a pawn) to queen in chess.
- Games To become a queen in chess.
- queen it To act like a queen; domineer: queens it over the whole family.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഹാദേവി - Mahaadhevi | Mahadhevi ;റാണിച്ചീട്ട് - Raanicheettu | Ranicheettu ;നീര്ക്കാപ്പ് - Neerkkaappu | Neerkkappu ;രാജ്ഞിയാക്കുക - Raajnjiyaakkuka | Rajnjiyakkuka ;എമ്പിരാട്ടി - Empiraatti | Empiratti ;രാജപത്നി - Raajapathni | Rajapathni ;