Fruit, as grapes, plucked from the cluster.
- The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
- The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
- Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.
- To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
- To seize and carry off by force.
- To plunder or pillage.
- A European plant (Brassica napus) of the mustard family, cultivated as fodder and for its seed that yields a valuable oil. Also called colza, oil-seed rape.
- The refuse of grapes left after the extraction of the juice in winemaking.