To unbuild; to pull or tear down; to separate virulently into its constituent parts; to break up the structure and organic existence of; to demolish.
- To ruin completely; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were destroyed by fire.
- To tear down or break up; demolish. See Synonyms at ruin.
- To do away with; put an end to: "In crowded populations, poverty destroys the possibility of cleanliness” ( George Bernard Shaw).
- To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
- To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.
- To render useless or ineffective: destroyed the testimony of the prosecution's chief witness.
- To be destructive; cause destruction: "Too much money destroys as surely as too little” ( John Simon).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നുറുക്കുക - Nurukkuka ;പൊട്ടിക്കുക - Pottikkuka ;നിലം പരിശാക്കുക - Nilam Parishaakkuka | Nilam Parishakkuka ;സംഹരിക്കുക - Samharikkuka ;ചെകുക്കുക - Chekukkuka ;ഒടുക്കുക - Odukkuka ;