To separate the component parts of; to reduce to the constituent elements; -- said of compound substances; hence, sometimes, to melt, or dissolve.
- To make a firm decision about.
- To cause (a person) to reach a decision. See Synonyms at decide.
- To decide or express by formal vote.
- To change or convert: My resentment resolved itself into resignation.
- To find a solution to; solve. See Synonyms at solve.
- To remove or dispel (doubts).
- To bring to a usually successful conclusion: resolve a conflict.
- Medicine To cause reduction of (an inflammation, for example).
- Music To cause (a tone or chord) to progress from dissonance to consonance.
- Chemistry To separate (an optically inactive compound or mixture) into its optically active constituents.
- To render parts of (an image) visible and distinct.
- Mathematics To separate (a vector, for example) into coordinate components.
- To melt or dissolve (something).
- Archaic To separate (something) into constituent parts.
- To reach a decision or make a determination: resolve on a course of action.
- To become separated or reduced to constituents.
- Music To undergo resolution.
- Firmness of purpose; resolution.
- A determination or decision; a fixed purpose.
- A formal resolution made by a deliberative body.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തെളിയിക്കുക - Theliyikkuka ;നിശ്ചയദാര്ഢ്യം - Nishchayadhaarddyam | Nishchayadharddyam ;വേര്പെടുത്തുക - Verpeduththuka | Verpeduthuka ;ദ്രവിക്കുക - Dhravikkuka ;പരിഹാരം കാണുക - Parihaaram Kaanuka | Pariharam Kanuka ;തർക്കംതീർക്കുക - Tharkkamtheerkkuka ;