To roll or fold up; to wind round; to entwine.
- To contain as a part; include.
- To have as a necessary feature or consequence; entail: was told that the job would involve travel. See Synonyms at include.
- To engage as a participant; embroil: involved the bystanders in his dispute with the police.
- To connect closely and often incriminatingly; implicate: evidence that involved the governor in the scandal.
- To influence or affect: The matter is serious because it involves your reputation.
- To occupy or engage the interest of: a story that completely involved me for the rest of the evening.
- To make complex or intricate; complicate.
- To wrap; envelop: a castle that was involved in mist.
- Archaic To wind or coil about.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്മിശ്രമാക്കുക - Sammishramaakkuka | Sammishramakkuka ;അകപ്പെടുക - Akappeduka ;പങ്കുചേർക്കുക - Pankucherkkuka ;പങ്കെടുക്കുക - Pankedukkuka ;നിമഗ്നമാക്കുക - Nimagnamaakkuka | Nimagnamakkuka ;കൂട്ടിക്കുഴയ്ക്കുക - Koottikkuzhaykkuka ;