Without regular form; shapeless; ugly; deformed.
- To impart information to; make aware of something: We were informed by mail of the change in plans. The nurse informed me that visiting hours were over.
- To acquaint (oneself) with knowledge of a subject.
- To give form or character to; imbue with a quality or an essence: "A society's strength is measured by . . . its ability to inform a future generation with its moral standards” ( Vanity Fair).
- To be a pervasive presence in; animate: "It is this brash, backroom sensibility that informs his work as a novelist” ( Jeff Shear).
- Obsolete To form (the mind or character) by teaching or training.
- To give or provide information.
- To disclose confidential or incriminating information to an authority: The defendant informed against the other members of the ring.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അറിയിക്കുക - Ariyikkuka ;തെര്യപ്പെടുത്തുക - Theryappeduththuka | Theryappeduthuka ;ഉണര്ത്തിക്കുക - Unarththikkuka | Unarthikkuka ;രൂപം കൊടുക്കുക - Roopam Kodukkuka ;മുന്നറിവു നല്കുക - Munnarivu Nalkuka ;വിവരം നല്കുക - Vivaram Nalkuka ;