To rub hard; to wash with rubbing; usually, to rub with a wet brush, or with something coarse or rough, for the purpose of cleaning or brightening; as, to scrub a floor, a doorplate.
- To rub hard in order to clean.
- To remove (dirt or stains) by hard rubbing.
- To remove impurities from (a gas) chemically.
- Slang To cancel or abandon; drop: We had to scrub our plans for vacation.
- To clean or wash something by hard rubbing: Don't forget to scrub behind your ears.
- The act or an instance of scrubbing.
- The articles of clothing that make up a scrub suit.
- scrub up To wash the hands and arms thoroughly, as before performing or participating in surgery.
- A straggly, stunted tree or shrub.
- A growth or tract of stunted vegetation.
- An undersized or poorly developed domestic animal.
- An undersized or insignificant person.
- Sports A player not on the varsity or first team.
- Australian Remote rural land; the bush.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വളർച്ച - Valarcha ;കഷ്ടപ്പെടുക - Kashdappeduka ;താഴ്ന്ന ഇനത്തിലുള്ള വളര്ത്തുമൃഗം - Thaazhnna Inaththilulla Valarththumrugam | Thazhnna Inathilulla Valarthumrugam ;കുറ്റിച്ചെടികള് - Kuttichedikal ;വൃത്തിയാക്കുക - Vruththiyaakkuka | Vruthiyakkuka ;വളര്ച്ച - Valarcha ;