An instrument used in weaving for passing or shooting the thread of the woof from one side of the cloth to the other between the threads of the warp.
- A device used in weaving to carry the woof thread back and forth between the warp threads.
- A device for holding the thread in tatting and netting and in a sewing machine.
- Regular travel back and forth over an established, often short route by a vehicle.
- A vehicle used in such travel: took the shuttle across town.
- A route used by a vehicle in such travel: the Washington-New York air shuttle.
- A space shuttle.
- Travel between disputing parties by a diplomatic intermediary.
- To go, move, or travel back and forth by or as if by a shuttle: business people who shuttle between European capitals.
- To cause to move back and forth frequently.
- To transport by or as if by a shuttle: shuttle a scientific payload to an orbiting space station.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അങ്ങോട്ടുമിങ്ങോട്ടു ചലിക്കുക - Angottumingottu Chalikkuka ;സഞ്ചരിക്കുന്ന ട്രയിന് - Sancharikkunna Drayin ;നെയ്ത്തുകോല് - Neyththukol | Neythukol ;തൂവല് പന്ത് - Thooval Panthu ;സഞ്ചരിക്കുക - Sancharikkuka ;അടപ്പ് - Adappu ;