That in or on which any person or thing is, or may be, carried, as a coach, carriage, wagon, cart, car, sleigh, bicycle, etc.; a means of conveyance; specifically, a means of conveyance upon land.
- A device or structure for transporting persons or things; a conveyance: a space vehicle.
- A self-propelled conveyance that runs on tires; a motor vehicle.
- A medium through which something is transmitted, expressed, or accomplished: His novels are a vehicle for his political views.
- The concrete or specific word or phrase that is applied to the tenor of a metaphor and gives the metaphor its figurative power, as walking shadow in "Life's but a walking shadow” ( Shakespeare).
- A play, role, or piece of music used to display the special talents of one performer or company.
- A substance of no therapeutic value used to convey an active medicine for administration.
- A substance, such as oil, in which paint pigments are mixed for application.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധോരണം - Dhoranam ;ചക്രീവാന് - Chakreevaan | Chakreevan ;യാ - Yaa | Ya ;മാധ്യമം - Maadhyamam | Madhyamam ;ആധാരദ്രവ്യം - Aadhaaradhravyam | adharadhravyam ;ഉപാധി - Upaadhi | Upadhi ;